Singapore has always been a prime Honeymoon getaway attracting love birds from across the globe. Its wide range of opulent resorts and hotels, a myriad of exciting tourist attractions, beachfront alluring destinations, a cheerful and welcoming ambiance has made it a picturesque and perfect honeymoon destination.
Visit the exciting Sentosa Island, and discover the beauty of spotless white sand beaches, turquoise oceans, a number of oceanfront resorts and romantic attractions that promise an exquisite time for you and your partner. The thrilling rides of Universal Studios will help you have an adrenaline pumping time with your loved ones.
Thrillophilia highly recommends that tourists visit the most talked about horticulture marvel which is Gardens by the Bay. This exquisite attraction features supertree groves, wetlands and verdant gardens which host a picturesque time amidst the beautiful natural settings.
Singapore’s amusing ambiance, a myriad of exciting attractions, a lavish lifestyle and welcoming environment will make you come back for more. On your honeymoon expedition, don’t forget to take your partner for a romantic walk along the coastline of Changi Point. Visit the Bukit Batok Town Park and click exciting pictures with the verdant landscape in the background.
- Gardens by the Bay – A serene escape from the bustling streets of Singapore into the picturesque gardens by the Bay of Singapore will definitely light up your honeymoon getaway. At gardens by the bay, tourists will come across horticultural marvels like supertree groves, wetlands, aesthetic pond settings attracting a wide range of exquisite bird species.
Other intriguing attractions are the floral fantasy housing millions of vivid and vibrant flowers, the picturesque flower dome etc. Your Singapore Honeymoon package is incomplete without a visit to this dreamy location.|
- Universal Studios – For all thrill seekers, Universal Studios has a myriad of adrenaline pumping rides that will keep you engaged on your Singapore tour. Head in with your partner and try out exciting rides and meet your favourite characters like minions, elmo and the exciting Madagascar cast.
Not only this, universal studios also has the famous battle star galactica ride which is a super-fast roller coaster promising an instant adrenaline rush. Other exciting attractions and rides are the revenge of the mummy, Transformers ride, award winning shows and theatres, and a plethora of street entertainment as well.
- Singapore Zoo – A visit to the unique Singapore zoo is one of the best and most reasonable tourist attractions. At this zoo, tourists will come across over 2800 animals from over 300 different and vivid species from around the globe. From the cute kangaroos of the island nation to majestic South Asian lions and tigers, the zoo is home to a plethora of wonderful creatures.
The zoo hosts intriguing wildlife tours for an even close interaction with the wildlife surrounding you. Don’t forget to indulge in feeding and interacting sessions and get a chance to pet these wild beasts. The Singapore zoo hosts spectacular shows like awe-inspiring seal performances, elephant shows and more.
- Clarke Quay – A perfect honeymoon expedition should definitely include a trip to the humongous riverside attraction called Clarke Quay. At this pristine tourist destination, you can enjoy the vibrant nightlife by the riverside. Clarke Quay houses a plethora of nightclubs and bars serving authentic South Asian food which are a must try.
A scenic river cruise at night is the perfect way to explore the awe-inspiring views of the city scape, the gigantic Merlion statue and the talked about Marina Bay sands. Visit the historic Cavenagh bridge and get insights into the life of remarkable merchants and kings of the past.
- Sentosa – Take your partner on a beautiful honeymoon getaway to the popular island of Sentosa which is one of the prime tourist destinations of South Singapore. The picturesque Sentosa beaches studded with spotless white sand and turquoise sea, hosts a charming ambiance for a relaxing sunbathing experience. Indulge in a variety of activities like street food exploration, beach activities like parasailing, jet skiing etc.
The sentosa Island is also home to Singapore’s largest waterpark with hundreds of adrenaline pumping rides for the thrill seeker within you. Get panoramic views of the Singapore skyline, on a open air cable ride. Stay at the opulent and most-cosiest of resorts and make splendid memories with your partner.