When knowing the load or the amount of electricity used in each area of the building to build a house รับสร้างบ้าน or build a building, the next step must be planned which must be calculated for the wiring circuit to supply electricity to various points that use electricity.
- A branch circuit is a part of an electrical system that connects from an overcurrent protective device to a power outlet. Each sub-circuit is assigned the size of the power consumption of that sub-circuit, with an allowance of 20% of the power consumption for safety and in case of any potential use. The length of each subcircuit should be no more than 100 (30 m) to prevent voltage drop.
- Sub-circuit serves to supply electricity to various power distribution points for lighting and electrical appliances.
- In the event that the power outlet is located in a wet area such as a bathroom, ground fault interrupters (GFI) breaker should be installed by the GF! will detect the incoming and outgoing electricity. If there is a problem, it will cut off the power immediately before causing damage or injury. The GFI device may be installed at the socket or mounted on the switchboard.
- Sub-circuit for electrical appliances. Serves to supply electricity to the power point used with electrical equipment.
- Dedicated sub-circuit Serves to supply power to a specific power device.
- Current requirements of lamps and other electrical appliances. It is specified by the lamp manufacturer and the lamp manufacturer the load or the amount of power used in the circuit design; It generally depends on the number of lamps. Socket type power supply and electrical equipment in that circuit. However, the electrical wiring standards should be checked with the Metropolitan Electricity Authority or the Provincial Electricity Authority.
- Separate installation circuits such as the circuit of the broadcasting system and transmit various signals such as television, cable TV, external-internal telephone burglar alarm as well as fire alarm.
- Telephone system installation, i.e. installation of telephone cables, plugs and sockets with building construction especially large buildings need space for the switchboard vertical conduit and performed by skilled technicians in particular.
- The cable TV system receives signals from an external antenna or satellite dish or the manufacturer’s closed-circuit cable in the event that there is a need to have multiple cable distribution points in the building, the signal amplifier will extend the signal along the coaxial cable to the various distribution points.
- Circuit breakers are A switch that automatically cuts off the power when the current is overloaded to prevent damage to electrical equipment or cause a fire A circuit breaker is a device that does not fail like a fuse can be switched on and off at any time.
- The switchboard serves to distribute the control and protect the electrical system’s sub-circuit in the building from the main switchboard for the electrical system of large buildings. The switch panel is installed in the power box. Small buildings and residences the switchboard is integrated with the large switchboard.
- Low voltage circuit. It will send an alternating current voltage below 50 V received from the transformer to be lower than the normal voltage circuit. The low-voltage circuit controls the supply of electricity to some devices that use ultra-low voltage, such as intercoms and some refrigeration units, where the wiring of this circuit does not require shielded wiring.
- The low voltage switch controls the circuit of the relay which acts as a switch at low voltage power points when you want the central control point to be the center of all on-off switches.
The most noticeable of any electrical system are the lighting fixtures, electrical switches and outlets. House building company บริษัทรับสร้างบ้าน often calculated in a position that is convenient for use. And it’s easy to notice from the patterned backdrop on the wall. The switch and outlet masks are made of metal, plastic or glass and come in a variety of shapes and colors.
Power consumption for general use depends on the number of power points in the circuit and the nature of its use. However, the requirements should be checked with the Metropolitan Electricity Authority or the Provincial Electricity Authority on determining the number and location of power points.
- Tack switch There will be a rod as a handle twist to move the light according to the arc by touch to open – Close the electrical circuit.
- Three-way switch can be used to turn the power on and off in two different positions.
- A four-way switch can be used to turn the power on and off in three different positions. It is made up of two three-way switch systems.
- Dimming switch Made of rheostat or variable resistor to control the brightness of the light without causing excessive changes in the appearance of the illumination area.
power outlet or socket
- Double type, generally used to mount on the wall and attached to an extension cord device that can be moved to carry around – back and forth by plugging in with lamps or general electrical appliances.
- Split type consists of 2 power outlets, one of which has power all the time. The other has a wall switch.
- Special design has a different hole design for use with the plug of a specific appliance that needs to be separated from other electrical appliances.
- Waterproof type for use on outdoor walls with a waterproof cover.
- No matter what kind of power outlet. When installed near wet locations, the electrical outlet or socket-outlet must also be equipped with a leakage protection device.
- Power point above the counter 4′ 0″ (1,220): 3′ 6″ (1,220).
- Door side switch not more than 4′ 0″ (1.220) from the floor
- At least 2½” (64)
- High power distribution points from the floor 12″ (305) 18″ (455).
Switch and power point height
for residential buildings
- Power outlets are spaced every 12′ (3,660) on the wall in the living room.
- Power outlets are spaced every 4′ (1,220) on the wall above the kitchen counter.
- The outlet with one electrical leakage protection device in the bathroom.
for office building
- The power points are every 10′ (3,050) apart on the wall or
- 1 power point in each 40 R (3.7 m²) area for the first 400 ft², and for the remaining areas, 1 power point in each 100 ft² (9.3 m³) area.