In ayurveda, Ashwagandha is renowned as the king of herbs. It has been used in medical practice since ancient times. Basically, it is used for treating anxiety and stress these days but in ancient times it was mainly used for helping you in enhancing your strength, physical performance, and virility. Now medical sciences, accepted its significant role in increasing testosterone levels, an improved metal metabolism, and many other fields. Along with that the traditionally used herb, addresses various other issues like LDL cholesterol, insomnia, fatigue, blood pressure, and many more. in India as a medicine which means. Ashwangandha is named because it smells like a horse. Now it is easy to get the ashwagandha online from various leading brands.
Tested Health Benefits Of Ashwagandha:
As the ancient herbs bestow various miraculous health benefits, some have been recognised by medical science. Here are some of those health benefits recognised by morden medical science.
- Ashwgandha has shown improvement of insulin sensitivity in the cells that is good for lower blood sugar level in people with diabetes and healthy ones. By increasing the insulin secretion, it has also shown some significant effects in curbing blood sugar level in the patients of schizophrenia.
- Ashwangandha impedes the cancer cell growth in various ways. It promotes the production of ROS (reactive oxygen species) in cancer effective cells and disrupts its function. The herb is also helpful in the brain, colon, breast, lung, ovarian, and other types of cancer. Teh herb showed almost 80% of reduction in tumor growth. Thus current medical is optimistic about the research on Ashwagandha.
- Helps in decreasing the level of cortisol in the body that is the main cause of stress in humans. It is a hormone that is produced in the adrenal gland. When the blood sugar level is too low in the body, the gland releases the hormone as the stress response. Ashwagandha helps in reducing the level of cortisol in the body by 30%.
- It is a herb that is known for improving the reproductive system and testosterone level. A study was conducted in 75 men dealing with infertility, and showed an increase in motility and sperm count after taking Ashwagandha. Researchers said the taking herbs increased the level of antioxidants in the blood. In three month of treatment 14% othe those men’s partners became pregnant.
- Improved Athletic Performance: Ashwagandha has shown improvement in the strength and body composition. People who were taking 750 mg to 1250 mg of the herb root per day have gained muscle strength after 30 days. Also it helps in reducing inflammation by reducing C-reactive protein that is linked to the risk of heart disease. By reducing the inflammation, it has shown the improvement in muscle strength.
These are some of the tested health benefits of taking ashwagandha but there are various other benefits like reducing cholesterol, improves brain function, lowers blood cell fat, and many others. If you are purchasing ashwagandha online, consult the doctor first and make sure it doesn’t have the heavy metals.
Read More About: tamilmv