Three things that strengthen a team are collaboration, trust, and accountability. These strengthening factors can be achieved with effective leadership. The success of the company is directly associated with the leaders and leadership. Also, it greatly influences team effectiveness diminishing the distance between success and struggle.
Good leaders are the ones who responsibly take charge of the whole team and keep it moving, growing, and developing. They must know how to balance soft skills and technical knowledge. You should know about Jason Hare, who is a Certified Financial Planner and the owner of Cornerstone Wealth Planning. With his leadership experience, knowledge, and skills, Jason Hare is assisting other people to achieve their financial goals.
Leaders like Richard Branson give a prominent shape to the organization. If you want to be a leader, you must possess the following qualities of an effective, influential, and productive leader.
- Self-awareness – Self-awareness is the inwardly emphasizing trait that helps to recognize your own strengths and weaknesses. You will know your value, your personality, and your emotions. With this trait, you can become an effective strategist, decision-maker, and goal enthusiast.
- Communication – Your communication skills will be the most impactful reflector of your personality. It determines how your subordinates are going to perceive you. Whether you want to transmit a message, give lessons or training, or provide instructions, communication skills are necessary. Not only speaking, but you should possess listening skills as well.
- Good learner – Learning garnishes a positive mindset. Learning agility keeps you growing, developing, and moving in the right way. It will help you to improve your leadership skills. You can go to libraries, take courses, or attend lectures to enhance your knowledge.
- Influential – Here, being influential refers to possessing the ability to convince and inspire your subordinates to do certain tasks. You can take the help of logical, emotional, or cooperative appeals to influence them effectively. For this, you have to be emotionally intelligent and empathetic.
- Time-bound – If you want to deliver the best quality work, you need to take ownership of time and work sequentially. Being time-bound lessens the burden of workloads and stress arising due to pending chores. Also, it would help you to be efficient and productive.
- Integrative – It is the core quality of leaders. It portrays their honest, trustworthy, and authentic nature. Effective leaders resist hiding their own mistakes, blaming others for failures, and making excuses for any cause. The leaders who have integrity rooted in their personalities effectively garner trust.
- Strategic thinking – You must be able to identify and evaluate situations and forthcoming challenges. As a leader, strategic thinking ability is essential to achieving successful team growth. You must be able to solve problems at every level. If you have a strategic mindset, you would be more effective in formulating impactful business plans and completing significant team projects.
In the End
You might find people who naturally possess leadership skills. If you want to be an effective leader, you have to focus on your self-development. Leaders are made with consistent education, practice, and experience.