It is undoubtedly vital for people to pay proper attention to the preparation strategy in the CSPHCL JE examination so that all can deal with the questions very professionally. The CSPHCL JE examination is conducted by Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Ltd and is mandatorily required to help the candidates in terms of scoring good marks so that they can pass the cut-off very successfully. The best and most helpful books for this particular concept should be perfectly chosen by bearing in mind the content as per according to the set syllabus so that people will be always on the right track in dealing with things.
The candidates in this particular case will be perfectly selected based on the performance of CBT which will be an online test that is followed by the document verification so that the incumbents can clear the examination in the very first attempt very successfully. The candidates also need to refer to the right set of books which will be covering the entire syllabus totally so that people can clear the exam on the very first attempt.
Some of the most common and most suitable books for the written exam as per the CSPHCL JE syllabus have been significantly explained as follows. Alternatively, you can visit BYJU’S Exam Prep which will help you in your preparation for the exam.
Books for General subject segments:
- People need to purchase the general awareness books because this will be the perfect book which will be comprised of useful insights on the subjects of geography, agriculture and will be covering all the Chhattisgarh districts very successfully. Some books include,
- “General Knowledge: Chhattisgarh by Dr. Usha Rani Jain, Amitabh Ranjan”, “
- General Awareness in 2022 by Manohar Pandey”,
- “Blackbook of the General Awareness by Nikhil Gupta”.
- People to purchase the most apt books based on chapters on history, Indian politics, general science & general knowledge so that all can appear in the exam very successfully. Depending on reasoning books is another crucial aspect to be taken into consideration by people so that everything is easily understandable and there are enough questions for the practice system throughout the process very easily and successfully. This particular book will be covering all the chapters comprehensively and will be very good for the purpose of quick revisions as well. People need to purchase logical reasoning books so that the content of these book are very much helpful as well as detailed and people will be able to have access to be the perfect explanation of the answers which will be given at the end of every chapter. Some books are,
- “A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal by B.S. Sijwalii and Indu Sijwali”,
- “How to Crack test of Reasoning by Jaikishan and Premkishan”,
- “A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning by Agarwala Vikas and R.S. Aggarwal.”
- Books for Professional Subjects preparation:
3. For the subjects like electrical people need to have access to specialized study and practice material which has been prepared by the experts so that everybody has a good command over the questions of multiple-choice.
Some books are
- “Chhattisgarh Junior Engineer Electrical Recruitment Exam Guide by R.Gupta”
- “Objective Electric Technology by V.K.Mehta & Rohit Mehta.
3. It is important to depend on computer science books like
“CSPGCL Jr. Engineer by Heed Publication,”
“Handbook of Computer Science and IT by Arihant”, etc., which are covering a hundred per cent syllabus including the general subjects along with formulas, conceptual clarity and preparation points for last-minute.
4. For mechanical engineering, it is crucial for people to purchase books that will be based upon theory plus practical systems and will further help in making sure that content will be perfectly presented and systematically elaborated throughout the process. Some books to be referred are
- “Objective Mechanical Engineering by P.K. Mishra”,
- “Mechanical Engineering for Competitions by R.K.Jain”.
5. For CSPHCL JE Civil Exam, the books are
- “Civil Engineering Objective type questions by SP Gupta and SS Gupta”
- “Civil Engineering (Conventional and Objective type) by R.S.Khurmi & J.K.Gupta”.
Apart from all the above-mentioned points, it is absolutely advisable for people to schedule the preparations very successfully so that goal setting can be easily undertaken, and everybody will be having a good track record of the progress of preparation in this particular area. It is vital for the candidates to devote proper time in this area and further preparing religiously is strongly advisable for people so that they can always be on the right track of clearing the exam in the very first attempt. Being very much clear about the technicalities of the field is vital to become successful in this area very easily.
Stay Connect our education blog & Submit Guest Post Education